FilterMyRSS did not work with the link provided but did work with this address http://www.filtermyrss.com which then forwarded to another address. I was not sure what format to enter my filtering words and so hit the FAQ link which also gave me an error. When I entered some filtering terms with a , in between them and a – to exclude a term it only partly link worked ie it returned a page which was not showing correctly.
Feedsifter let me create a filter for one of my RSS feeds but did not let me subscribe to it. When I went to click on the subscribe link it gave me an error.
The feedmyinbox tool was a delight to use as it was simple and it worked wonderfully.
I feel the there would be use for filtering RSS feeds on occasions but not always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment