When was the last time you were creative?

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 13 - learning 2.1 for New South Wales Public Libraries

I have not been blogging much since my last course. I find it a neat and simple way to learn and communicate with others. I really like the way blogs index your posts and allow you to search by tags for information. This can save heaps of time when searching for particular information. This week it was good to see the use of SlideShare for passing on information. I was a little disappointed that I could not click on any of the suggested links and view them. Will add to this blog later. I had a few frustrating times when I could not get logged onto my blog from both home and work. This brakes the momentum and makes it hard to get a flow going. We have used a blog for the Public Libraries Country conference that we hosted. It was great for staff who were on the conference organising committee but in different parts of the state. It allowed us to share ideas, minutes to meetings and much more.

No comments: